[Foundation-l] Potential ICRA labels for Wikipedia

Mikemoral mikemoral.ml at gmail.com
Sun May 9 20:38:41 UTC 2010

Perhaps a warning system before viewing a potentially offensive image may
help? I believe IMSLP.org has a disclaimer message before someone opens a
PDF score for copyright.

It's entirely possible for Wikimedia to do so. It's not entirely censorship,
just a notice, such as "This image/file may contain offensive material."

--
Regards,

Mike
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Mikemoral