[Foundation-l] Potential ICRA labels for Wikipedia

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sun May 9 15:04:34 UTC 2010

Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
> This message is CC'ed to other people who might wish to comment on this potential approach
> ---

You asked for comments... Here is one we prepared earlier...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Image_censorship#ICRA

In other words, we have been here, we have done this, and we
have the T-shirt.

This *HAS* been suggested before, and soundly defeated.
Nothing has changed in this respect. I would heartfeltly ask
that folks just quit trying to stuff this down the throat of a
community that simply does not content labeling.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen