[Foundation-l] It Has Begun Re: Appropriate surprise (Commons stuff)

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Sun May 9 14:34:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 09, 2010 at 10:14:26AM -0400, Alec Conroy wrote:
> Any statements in between are only going to add to the crisis.   It's
> community vs jimbo day.  WE hoped this day would never come, but it's
> here.   Who trumps who?   The board needs to decide in no uncertain
> terms and enforce its decision.

Neither. We're all cooperating with each other. What needs doing is for
everyone to reassure everyone else that some mistakes were made, that
we're sorry, and that we all would like to keep cooperating with each
other.

Would you mind putting that pitchfork down now, sir? :-)

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72