[Foundation-l] Jimbo's Sexual Image Deletions

Svip svippy at gmail.com
Sat May 8 23:48:25 UTC 2010

On 9 May 2010 01:40, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:

> On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Tomasz Ganicz <polimerek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Or shut off the Commons. That would be the ultimate solution :-)
>
> Huh?  What would that solve?

Considering this to be an ill conceived joke, not because it could
appear 'controversial', but because it lacks... I dunno, humour?
Comedy?

But it raises a good point, however.  It perceives the concept of not
dealing with a situation proportionally.

'Someone is misusing A' -> 'Let's make A illegal'.

I would argue that this also sort of illustrates Wales' immediate
behaviour.  'Bad press' -> 'Do something!'

Ironically, I think the solution to this problem is status quo.  But
no one will accept that solution.  That's what got this whole thing
started!