[Foundation-l] Reflections on the recent debates

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Sat May 8 21:24:20 UTC 2010

On 08.05.2010 23:02, Victor Vasiliev wrote:
>> Think future, not past. Think project, not Jimmy.
>>
> We do think future: if Jimmy had already carelessly intervened twice
> and caused controversies both time, how can we except the story will
> not repeat.

Probably this is happened twice because twice the community has been too
weak to find a "quick" solution.

The legal involvement of publication of explicit sexual images
accessible to children is something established a lot of year ago in
different legal systems, this is nothing that is happened only one or
two months ago.

The community has had time (and a lot of time).

The request of a wake up of Jimbo is not an excuse.

Ilario