[Foundation-l] Reflections on the recent debates

Mike Godwin mnemonic at gmail.com
Sat May 8 18:20:30 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 11:15 AM, MZMcBride <z at mzmcbride.com> wrote:

> However, as someone who doesn't have a financial stake, as a non-Wikimedia
> Foundation employee, as an Internet libertarian, I don't see where you get
> off doing anything _but_ admonishing Jimmy's actions. His actions appear to
> be completely at odds with your past positions in this area.

When you are referring to my "past positions in this area," could you say
which works of mine you have read, and which passages you believe stand in
opposition to Jimmy's deleting content he believes are triggering attacks on
the projects?

I hope you'll understand my skepticism as to whether you have read CYBER
RIGHTS. I hardly know anyone who's read it.  ;)

--Mike