[Foundation-l] Time to reset the 'founder' flag-- Jimbo is no longer a viable king.

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sat May 8 16:09:33 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 12:00 PM, David Moran <fordmadoxfraud at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure I see what the distinction would be.  You want him to write
> policy by fiat, but not to actually click the save button himself?

*If* people still wanted him to hold some kind of "godking" position,
then he could make decisions on tough issues and ask others to do, but
those others would be able to review and confirm things for themselves
before taking sudden, unilateral actions.  You also wouldn't have to
worry about Jimmy desyopping you if blocked him for wheel-warring, for
instance.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023