[Foundation-l] Where things stand now

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Sat May 8 14:57:44 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 12:29 AM, Amory Meltzer <amorymeltzer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recognize that the issue is more about the point and process of the
> whole thing, and that it's not just Wales who deleted images, but I
> think some perspective is useful.
>
> Jimbo deleted 71 images.
>
> That doesn't call for outright rage.

Jimmy wheel-warred to force a number of perfectly acceptable images to
stay deleted.

And nobody felt comfortable blocking him for what would have resulted
in a quick block if it was anyone else going crazy and refusing to
listen to other admins.

Combined, that is what people are outraged about at the moment.  And
this is not the first time that he has gone overboard.

--
John Vandenberg