[Foundation-l] foundation-l Digest, Vol 74, Issue 28

Adam Cuerden cuerden at gmail.com
Sat May 8 13:28:06 UTC 2010

The correct storyline is that Mr. Wales caved to the slightest bit of
media pressure and engaged in full-out censorship of artworks and
diagrams, showing that anyone who wants to get something removed from
Wikipedia just has to threaten Mr. Wales.

This was a disgraceful action, made all the more disgraceful by you
not being honest as to the reason for your actions up until now. You
kept the media pressure secret from the community, and claimed it was
a legal issue.

Disgraceful!