[Foundation-l] Jimbo Wales acting outside his remit

Adam Cuerden cuerden at gmail.com
Sat May 8 13:20:11 UTC 2010

Let me expand on that: Immediately after or before Wales saying that
he's always willing to  discuss things, he deleted four pages of
discussion which had sprung up about his behaviour overnight.

So, he's claiming he's always willing to discuss things - at the
*exact same time* as he's very publicly refusing to discuss things.