[Foundation-l] Board members positions toward Jimmy's last action

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sat May 8 10:14:53 UTC 2010

By now, just two Board members explicitly stated what do they think
about Jimmy's action: Jan-Bart de Vreede and Ting Chen (who explained
his position in details).

According to not precise Board's statement I may guess who supports
Jimmy's action and who doesn't. However, I don't want to guess. As a
member of community who directly or through the chapters elects five
Board members and other four through the delegation given to the
previous five members, I want to know positions of other Board
members.

Position of two of them (Michael Snow and Arne Klempert) will directly
affect my position toward their reelection as chapters members and
thus the position of one chapter (the has process already begun).
Position of directly elected Board members (Kat Walsh, Ting Chen and
Samuel Klein) will affect how I will vote next year. Position of
professional Board members (Jan-Bart de Vreede, Stu West, Matt Halprin
and Bishakha Datta) will affect what would I require from my
representatives inside of the Board.