[Foundation-l] Statement on appropriate educational content

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Sat May 8 10:09:34 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Kim Bruning <kim at bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Sat, May 08, 2010 at 03:58:10PM +1000, John Vandenberg wrote:
>> Instead of deleting pornographic content that we deem "important" to
>> the projects, we can tag those images in a uniform manner and emit
>> POWDER ICRA labelling[1] or similar.  The filters can then scale with
>> us.
>
> Shall we also make similar proposals favoring the governments of China and Iran re
> political or religeous content?

No, I don't beat my wife; thanks for asking. :P

[[Internet Content Rating Association]]

"The descriptive vocabulary was drawn up by an international panel and
designed to be as neutral and objective as possible."

We already do what we can to help Muslims censor themselves.

See [[Talk:Muhammad]], faq 4.

--
John Vandenberg