[Foundation-l] Jimbo's Sexual Image Deletions

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Fri May 7 22:35:24 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 06:21:38PM -0400, MZMcBride wrote:
> Doing something good in the worst possible way. Is this not completely par
> for the course for Wikimedia? Few people should be surprised.

MZMcBride: You could re-state that in a more positive way:

We are happy that some initiative is being taken. We would like
to contribute to ensuring that the initiative will actually
be successful and bear fruit.

btw, congratulations, I think I just volunteered you. ;-)

Read you soon,
	Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72