[Foundation-l] MMORPG and Wikimedia

Joan Goma jrgoma at gmail.com
Fri May 7 06:24:16 UTC 2010

I can’t imagine virtual reality playing a main role in an encyclopedia.

But I see a lot of possibilities in creating learning materials.

When people enroll a real live learning program they are paying for 3
things: For acquiring knowledge; for somebody (or some process) guiding and
motivating them; and for a certificate crediting the knowledge they have
acquired.

Virtual reality certainly could help in creating virtual environments
guiding and motivating people in the process of acquiring knowledge.