[Foundation-l] MMORPG and Wikimedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu May 6 21:05:34 UTC 2010

Hoi,
When you consider the Wikimedia movement to include translatewiki.net, we
have already connections with games. We localise Freecol. While not
everybody likes virtual realities, many do. As there is always a good reason
to say no, there is typically also a good reason to say yes. I would welcome
the suggestion that we branch out to alternative ways of involving people.
We are about bringing knowledge to everyone, virtual reality is as valid an
approach as for instance facebook.
Thanks,
       GerardM