[Foundation-l] Vandalize wikipedia day on facebook

Anirudh Bhati anirudhsbh at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:07:14 UTC 2010

Speaking from my own experience, I started off as a "vandal" got a couple of
test warnings and then I started contributing meaningfully.  As long as the
vandalism is not subtle and experimenting users are not labelled as
"vandals" as such, it can be easily managed by bots and users.

ZOMG LET''S VANDALIZE WIKIPEDIA!!!11!! will inevitably get more attention
than "Let us write an article day!".

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Singh Bhati
Student of Law, Gujarat National Law University,
Gandhinagar, India.

Handphone: +919328712208
Skype: anirudhsbh

Anyone who needs to be persuaded to be free, doesn’t deserve to be. —L. Neil
Smith.