[Foundation-l] Vandalize wikipedia day on facebook

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Tue May 4 07:27:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Anirudh Bhati <anirudhsbh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vandalizing Wikipedia may actually get a few started on the project.  It's
> usually easier to persuade people to do "evil" sounding things on the
> internet than real-life - some positive externalities may arise.
>
> I agree, I've actually met at least 3 people "out in the world" who
admitted to starting off vandalizing the Wikipedia and then ended up editing
it legitimately. Two of them do very random wikiGnome stuff when they see it
and the third has actually done quite a few articles now.

Jamesofur
James Alexander
james.alexander at rochester.edu
jamesofur at gmail.com
100 gmail invites and no one to give them to :( let me know if you want one
:)