[Foundation-l] Vandalize wikipedia day on facebook

Jyothis E jyothis.e at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:21:02 UTC 2010

I would say that we should send a note in the local wiki mailing lists.
Atleast that can stay on people's mind *IF* that becomes a threat.

Regards,
Jyothis.

http://www.Jyothis.net

http://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis
I am the first customer of http://www.netdotnet.com

woods are lovely dark and deep,
but i have promises to keep and
miles to go before i sleep and
lines to go before I press sleep

completion date = (start date + ((estimated effort x 3.1415926) / resources)
+ ((total coffee breaks x 0.25) / 24)) + Effort in meetings