[Foundation-l] Flagged Protection update for April 29

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Sat May 1 00:14:58 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Anthony <wikiagk at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> My understanding is that William is being paid.
>
> Seriously? Well, okay then. If that's what our grants are being spent on…

Jeez, does it matter? If William's style is to deal with cranky
comments by being as polite as possible and acknowledging people
engaging in discussion, even if they're being jerks about it, well --
more power to him. That shouldn't have a darn thing to do with getting
paid or not. Especially for someone who was calling someone else out
for being rude, your message here is out of line.

C'mon, people. I have met most of the people commenting in this thread
in real life and therefore know y'all are over the age of majority --
so act like adults already.

-- phoebe

<at> gmail.com *