No subject

Wed Mar 24 19:33:50 UTC 2010

legitimately include content which some users may consider objectionable or
offensive. The policy of *"Commons is not censored"* means that a
lawfully-hosted file, which falls within Commons' definitions of scope, will
not be deleted solely on the grounds that it may not be "child-friendly" or
that it may cause offense to you or others, for moral, personal, religious,
social, or other reasons."

Clearly the policy says that media should not be remove unless it meets
deletion criteria is illegal, etc.

--
Regards,

Mike