[Foundation-l] How to reply to a mailing list thread

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 23:45:28 UTC 2010

Top posting is not what *creates* the crap.
Copying the entire email is a standard setting in some clients (toggleable)
and an optional setting in others (toggleable) and probably there are some
which don't let you select to do that, or undo it either!

Personally I don't want to scroll down through a 200 word email just to see
"me too" at the very bottom.

The real issue to me, is that those who have an email client which copies
the entire email in response, don't trim the verbage.

W.J.