[Foundation-l] How to kill a mailing list

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Wed Mar 17 15:14:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net> wrote:

> Bottom line, serious discussions have moved elsewhere. Progress, I guess,
> discussions here never seemed to lead anywhere. Just round and round.

Where have the discussions moved?  I assume you're talking about a private
list?  Any possibility of having such a list which is read-only to the
general community?

I don't think it's progress to take all the serious discussions out of the
view of the community.  If the general quality of the discussions has
increased, that's great, but you agree that it'd be even better if you could
increase the quality while also maintaining the openness, right?