[Foundation-l] list o' image donations?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 23:33:45 UTC 2010

Hoi,
They are not "donations" they are images shared as part of a partnership.
The partnership part expresses that care is expected of us to handle this
material. It is vital that we produce the wonderful statistics as created by
Magnus Manske. We have to refer back to the GLAM not only as a courtesy but
also to provide provenance for the material that we show. Check out the info
it produces for the Tropenmuseum.. Actually we should provide such courtesy
if they are our partner or not ..

http://toolserver.org/%7Emagnus/glamorous.php?doit=1&category=Images+from+the+Tropenmuseum&use_globalusage=1&ns0=1
Thanks,
     GerardM