[Foundation-l] Internet nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Thu Mar 11 18:32:32 UTC 2010

Michael Snow wrote:
> Can we discuss something else, rather than having the list get
> sidetracked into geopolitical debates that aren't at all useful to the
> work we do? Aside from fantasizing about a share of the prize money,
> even the original subject was not especially on-topic for discussion
> here. Thank you.

A mailing list is only as good as its moderators. It's no secret that this
list has become completely worthless in the last few years due to neglect.

I agree that getting into a pissing match over the Nobel Peace Prize isn't
on topic, but as others have noted, it's not as though it's getting in the
way of useful discussion.

MZMcBride