[Foundation-l] Chapters Committee - Call for Candidates

Jeromy-Yu Chan (Jerry~Yuyu) jerry.tschan.yu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 05:34:19 UTC 2010

> Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:49:31 +0100
> From: Arne Klempert <klempert at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Foundation-l] Chapters Committee - Call for Candidates
>        <foundation-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
>
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org>
> wrote:
> > it is a pleasure to announce that the chapters committee has received
> more
> > than enough applications to fill its vacancies, and that five new members
> > have been added to the committee. You can find the current membership, as
> > usual, on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_committee
>
> Great! I am happy to see fresh perspectives on this important
> committee. Thanks to all those who volunteered for serving on the
> chapters committee and congrats to those who were chosen: Jeromy-Yu,
> Bence, Vladimir, Sebastian and Ray.
>
> Keep up the good work. There are still some countries left not having
> a chapter yet ;-)
>
> Arne
> --
> Arne Klempert
> Member of the Board of Trustees
> aklempert at wikimedia.org

Thx Arne and all who welcomed and congratulated me in any means

I'll try my best to help around, especially for the Asian Group

if any Asian Chapters-wannabe have any problems, plz do not hesitate to find
me :p

Jerry~雨雨
Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan, ARAD
User:Yuyu | zh.wikipedia | Wikimedia HK
ChapCom, WMF | ComCom, WMF
Blogger | http://jeromyu.wordpress.com
MSN: jeromyuchan at msn.com
also Jeromyu on twitter, plurk and most of places

Tel (Mobile): +852 9279 1601
Laudamus quae laudentur
Qui mollis et dissolutus est in opere suo frater est sua opera dissipantis
Non clamatis hostilia, numquam esse vos accusatoribus