[Foundation-l] Chapters Committee - Call for Candidates

Arne Klempert klempert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:49:31 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org> wrote:
> it is a pleasure to announce that the chapters committee has received more
> than enough applications to fill its vacancies, and that five new members
> have been added to the committee. You can find the current membership, as
> usual, on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_committee

Great! I am happy to see fresh perspectives on this important
committee. Thanks to all those who volunteered for serving on the
chapters committee and congrats to those who were chosen: Jeromy-Yu,
Bence, Vladimir, Sebastian and Ray.

Keep up the good work. There are still some countries left not having
a chapter yet ;-)

Arne
--
Arne Klempert