[Foundation-l] Call for Participation - Wikimedia Track at the Open Knowledge Conference/Wikimedia UK AGM 2010

Michael Peel email at mikepeel.net
Wed Mar 10 00:09:36 UTC 2010

For anyone in the UK (or willing to visit the UK ;-) that hasn't seen
the below, please take a look. Apologies for the cross-posting. This
event is also hosting Wikimedia UK's AGM, so it is fairly
important. ;-) Please distribute it to anyone else that you think
might be interested.

Thanks,
Mike

Begin forwarded message: