[Foundation-l] FlaggedRevisions status (March 2010)

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Thu Mar 4 17:20:20 UTC 2010

William Pietri wrote:
> Instead, I think the right approach is to put new software out there
> frequently, so people can try it out for themselves and form their own
> opinions of how close we are. Eventually, both the builders and the
> community will agree that there's something worth shipping. And in the
> meantime, the discussion that goes on will improve the product in ways
> that no mere look at the calendar ever could.

What does this paragraph say about the 20 or so Wikimedia wikis that are
already using FlaggedRevs?

Also, David Gerard made a suggestion about weekly updates that concretely
list the progress that's being made with regard to FlaggedRevs development.
What can be done to see that idea implemented as soon as possible?

MZMcBride