[Foundation-l] Texas Instruments signing key controversy

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 03:32:19 UTC 2010

 But Dan your reply allows any illegitimate claim of copyright infringement to be acted upon as an office action.

It's possible that we could say that the office cannot know whether a claim is legitimate or not, but if the office is informed through a reliable source that a claim is illegitimate and they have taken action, are they obligated to refuse the positive action they've taken?

That's the issue.

W. J.