[Foundation-l] Sue Gardner, Erik Möller , William Pietri: Where is FlaggedRevisions?

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Wed Mar 3 00:58:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Peter Gervai <grinapo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 18:37, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
>
> >  I hope it gets implemented as soon as possible
> > because once it does maybe people can see its failure and start thinking
> > about some real solutions.
>
> Are you aware of the fact that it's been used in non-English
> wikipedias for years? And it's been quite a successful feature.

I'm aware of the fact that a different form of it than the one proposed for
the English Wikipedia, has been used for quite a while on the German
Wikipedia (apparently May 6, 2008).  I assume other language Wikipedias have
followed suit.

I'm not aware of how successful it was on the German Wikipedia, and I'm also
not aware of how closely the problems and cultures of the German Wikipedia
are to the English Wikipedia.  I'd love to hear any insights you have on
this.