[Foundation-l] Sue Gardner, Erik Möller , William Pietri: Where is FlaggedRevisions?

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Tue Mar 2 01:18:56 UTC 2010

Erik Moeller wrote:
> as a matter of principle, I'm not going to engage in this thread given
> the toxic tone in which it was started and partially carried on, nor
> do I expect any other WMF staff or contractors to do so. If there is
> interest in a civil, reasonable discussion regarding this or any other
> topic, please start a new thread, and we can have a conversation from
> scratch, within the constraints of everyone's availability.

Really? That's where your principles fall? You know what sounds toxic? The
claim that a man is "a new resident in the area and a known child molester."
That's been in one of our articles for months and months; the only provided
source is a dead link that's part of an advocacy site.

Don't worry about that, though. It's not your name being smeared in the name
of open and free content.

Here's the new thread, up to spec:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2010-March/057019.html

You're up.