[Foundation-l] Sue Gardner, Erik Möller , William Pietri: Where is FlaggedRevisions?

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:52:26 UTC 2010

I'm not really interested in debating about how well the implementation of
Flagged Revisions has gone/is going. But I would like to say that I was
pleasantly surprised to see the project using PivotalTracker. It's been easy
for me to keep updated on the work being done since I started checking on
it.

Thanks to whomever set that up, and thanks to everyone at the Foundation
level involved with FlaggedRevs for taking the time to make sure it's
implemented well.

Steven Walling