[Foundation-l] Sue Gardner, Erik Möller , William Pietri: Where is FlaggedRevisions?

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Mon Mar 1 06:44:23 UTC 2010

William Pietri wrote:
> But I can't, and I won't just give a BS date to get everybody off my back.

Here's my idea (radical as it may seem): set a deadline, and then, come Hell
or high water, meet it.

That's what nearly every person in academia, journalism, business, the
non-profit sector, or anywhere else is _forced_ to do.

Stop making excuses, set a target date for completion, and get
FlaggedRevisions deployed on the English Wikipedia. Period.

MZMcBride
z at mzmcbride.com