[Foundation-l] Sue Gardner, Erik Möller , William Pietri: Where is FlaggedRevisions?

Brian J Mingus Brian.Mingus at Colorado.EDU
Mon Mar 1 06:17:49 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:03 PM, William Pietri <william at scissor.com>wrote:

> On 02/28/2010 08:59 PM, MZMcBride wrote:
> > I finally figured out that the "view history" button in Pivotal Tracker
> is
> > where all the relevant details are. For each of the items I'm looking at,
> > Aaron appears to have completed them "2 months ago." But they're not
> marked
> > as finished because you and Howie haven't done so? What's the hold-up
> > exactly?
> >

> Sorry, I thought I explained this earlier: deploying to somewhere that
> people can see is the current holdup. I believe that something isn't
> actually done until it's has been tested in an environment sufficiently
> like production that you have reasonable confidence that it will work.

I run a mediawiki farm with mediawiki trunk installed. I've got the process
of setting up new wikis scripted and can set one up in 30 seconds. If you
just need a place to install a wiki you should be able to find one no
problem. Also, WMF has a whack of servers. You should have absolutely no
problem getting one in short order. Particularly for a "high priority"
project. My 2 cents.