[Foundation-l] Self-determination of language versions in questions of skin?

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:18:34 UTC 2010

Gerard,

I'm not sure such a condescending tone helps anybody. Also, I'm not
sure you've understood the intent of Martin's post. I'm under the
impression he'd only like to put off implementation of Vector in his
community until some problems get worked out, not permanently.
Besides, I think the question here is more fundamental than that.

-m.