[Foundation-l] Your abuse of moderator status

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 21:00:29 UTC 2010

In a message dated 6/27/2010 12:45:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
thomas.dalton at gmail.com writes:

On 27  June 2010 20:42, William Pietri <william at scissor.com> wrote:
>  Given that this is recurring drama-creating behavior, perhaps we can
>  move on to the "ignore" stage of WP:RBI.

On enwiki, we did that ages  ago. I don't believe he is blocked on
Wikiversity (yet).  >>
--------------

Challenging the use of the word "ages" above.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&type=block&page=User:
Ottava+Rima_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&type=block&page=User:Ottava+Rima)

To me ages implies a term longer than six months.
An interesting and verbose block log.
Unsolicited and probably unwanted advice, possibly from a person who has a
similar personality -- I have learned to never, ever, ever look at my
Watchlist.

I make my changes, and move on, and never look back.  Thus, I never  weep
over the massacre made on my beautiful workmanship.  Weeping does not  turn
into gnashing of teeth, and does not proceed into daggers of  vengeance, then
to the remorse caused by unwanted punishment.

Interesting that a recent mod (prior to banning) was to Ada  Lovelace.  I
*just yesterday*, believe it or don't, posted  an update on Ada's pre-modern
ancestry to the gen-med list. /  soc.gen.med group.

Odd co-incidence. Makes me wonder what cosmic significance I'm  supposed to
draw here.

Will "Co-incidentally connected" Johnson