[Foundation-l] Fwd: Foundation-l

Austin Hair austin at wikimedia.org
Sun Jun 27 15:29:12 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Andrew Garrett <agarrett at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I don't know why you bothered putting him on moderation if you were
> just going to forward all of his emails to the list. Please, keep the
> discussion off this list, in order to prevent the disruption which you
> sought to limit by placing Jeffrey on moderation.

I only actually forwarded one e-mail, which I found relevant given the
prior slew of misaddressed e-mails—which found their way onto the list
through no fault of mine.

Had I known it would have resulted in additional tangents, rather than
everyone simply chuckling and moving on, I would have kept it for my
own amusement.

Austin