[Foundation-l] Please help review [[Commons:Sexual content]]

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 11:05:20 UTC 2010

As many of you are aware, Commons has been developing a proposed policy regarding sexual content at [[Commons:Sexual content]].[1] It is now stable and ready for review by third parties - if you haven't read it yet, please look it over and provide any feedback on the talk page. We want to move forward on adoption soon.

Dcoetzee has requested feedback from the English Wikipedia, and we'd appreciate it if you can all help spread the news to your own local wikis, since this affects everyone. Thank you!

[1] http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Sexual_content