[Foundation-l] Fwd: Foundation-l

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 08:29:28 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 01:51, Kim Bruning <kim at bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Hmm, we had a similar issue with ru.wikibooks at one point, where some people thought they were "in charge", and had to be removed.

Apart from Jeffrey acting really quite weird I believe there should be
at least a round of trying to convince him that his views need serious
revision. (Not about copyright, mind you, but about calling others
names, starting ad hominem debates and offtopic rants and considering
himself the leader of the pack.) Good contributors shouldn't be driven
away even if they became obssessed or believe they're gods. Maybe he
needs a vacation (a longer one), not a kickban.

Good contributors have earned the "right" to spend some time on them
before we administratively kick them out. Try not to handle such
things too lightly.

ps: "Take my advices, I never have used them anyway."
--
 byte-byte,
    grin