[Foundation-l] ASCAP comes out against "copyleft"

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 08:09:47 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 2:51 AM, Austin Hair <adhair at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Jeffrey Peters
> <17peters at cardinalmail.cua.edu> wrote:
> > David Gerard,
> >
> > This list is not for your political advocacy.
> >
> > Now, stop trolling.
> >
> > http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122367645363324303.html
> >
> > The founder of Creative Commons is a very prominent pirate and promoter
> of
> > piracy in addition to CC. That has been established for a long time and
> he
> > was proud of that fact.
> >
> > Do I have to request your termination for abuse of this list?
>
> Jeffrey,
>
> I don't know if you're deliberately trolling, or just ignorant, but
> either way your behavior is unacceptable.
>
> I've placed you on moderation until further notice.
>
> Austin

Jeff, I would like to think that you have a modicum of respect for me.
 Please re-read your posts, you are being a dick.  I understand that other
wikis are causing a bit of stress, but this is entirely inappropriate.  I
will buy you a beer and tell you this eye to eye.

--
~Keegan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan