[Foundation-l] ASCAP comes out against "copyleft"

Jeffrey Peters 17peters at cardinalmail.cua.edu
Fri Jun 25 22:42:57 UTC 2010

Dear David,

I'm going to donate to their cause.

Music lyrics, just like poems and novels, should not be stolen and published
everywhere, and yet it is. It is people like you that give the internet a
bad name. I produce my own content and donate it because I chose to. You
promote the taking of others who have not consented. To use this list to
promote your own selfish desires bothers me.

I would think it would only be right for you to lose access to this list for
acting so inappropriately.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Peters
aka Ottava Rima