[Foundation-l] encouraging women's participation

Nikola Smolenski smolensk at eunet.rs
Wed Jun 23 16:27:43 UTC 2010

Дана Saturday 19 June 2010 08:37:37 Milos Rancic написа:
> On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Nikola Smolenski <smolensk at eunet.rs> wrote:
> > Дана Saturday 19 June 2010 07:37:18 Milos Rancic написа:
> >>
> >> Then you are using Facebook, not Wikimedia. And Flickr is much better
> >> for private photos than Wikimedia.
> >
> > Then your Facebook friends will see that you are doing interesting things
> > on Wikipedia projects and will want to do them too.
>
> I don't think that it is particularly interesting to see someone's
> edits. If you are not a passionate Wikimedian, of course.

If your friends are so disinterested in Wikipedia that they aren't even
interested in your contributions to it, why would they be interested in using
Wikipedia as their social network?

Anyway, I made this so anyone who would like to experiment, can.
http://toolserver.org/~nikola/snrss.php