[Foundation-l] interesting article on anonymous internet posting (and <3 for Erik)

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 20:39:23 UTC 2010

First so that I don't do a separate email on the subject Thank you Erik for
getting a hold of google :)

I found an interesting article that was in the Boston Globe Magazine this
weekend about anonymous posting on the internet. The article focuses on
those who post on Boston.com but I obviously jumped to comparing it to us
(myopic perhaps?) . I actually think it's a better article on the subject
then I've seen for a while with some good video as well.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine/articles/2010/06/20/inside_the_mind_of_the_anonymous_online_poster/?page=full

James Alexander
james.alexander at rochester.edu
jamesofur at gmail.com