[Foundation-l] "The problem with Wikipedia..."

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 20:14:54 UTC 2010

Dan Rosenthal wrote:
> Isn't the quote backwards? "The problem with Wikipedia is that it only works in practice. It could never work in theory"?

It can be formulated various ways. Raul's Laws has yet another variation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Raul654/Raul%27s_laws

I'd note that in the history of that page, it dates back to March 2006
and even then the original author was listed as unknown. That makes it
exactly the sort of quote that is easily misattributed to Winston
Churchill or Abraham Lincoln.

--Michael Snow