[Foundation-l] Gmail - List messages flagged as spam

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 17:48:08 UTC 2010

On 17 June 2010 18:12, Ryan Lomonaco <wiki.ral315 at gmail.com> wrote:
> A housekeeping note: Gmail has been marking some list messages as spam for
> the past five days or so.  It sounds like this is affecting other Wikimedia
> lists, including Otrs-en-l and daily-article-l.  I don't know what if any
> work has been done to try to fix this issue, but until it's sorted out, you
> might need to watch your spam folders for list posts.

So *that's* why nothing's been making any sense! Thanks for telling me!

There is a simple solution:

1) Click "create a filter" next to the search bar
2) Type "lists.wikimedia.org" in the "To:" box
3) Click "Next step"
4) Check "Never send to spam"
5) Save the filter

This will NOT get things out of spam that are already in it, though.
Search for "in:spam to:lists.wikimedia.org" to find them and "Not
Spam" them manually.