[Foundation-l] Creating articles in small wikipedias based on user requirement

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 04:23:12 UTC 2010

I agree

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Philippe Beaudette <
pbeaudette at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> On Jun 13, 2010, at 7:40 AM, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen wrote:
>
> > This is not only directed at you Gerard, but to all the
> > top-posting perverts (sorry, but I do think you are in
> > the minority on this issue), on the list.
>

> I object to this language, and strongly.  "Top posting perverts"?  And
> we wonder why people think this list is a cess-pool? C'mon.  Can we
> try to be friendly here?  You can make your point without calling
> people names.
>
> Philippe

And I'm disrupting to illustrate a point.  Some people on this list have
been online for over twenty-five years, the days of BBS and Compuserv and
USENET.  Myself, I started at the AOL craze of 1995.  There are some people
on this list that were toddlers even then.

So yes, I agree with Philippe, can we not gripe about how someone posts?
 Far too petty of an argument.  Seriously, sit back and think about gripes
about threading.  Just read it and trust your frontal lobes to put it
together.

--
~Keegan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan