[Foundation-l] Chief of Office of Wikimedia Serbia

Juliana da Costa José juliana at vikimedija.org
Wed Jun 9 18:53:00 UTC 2010

Hello Sue, hello Filip and Milos,

yes I am the woman you met in Berlin and I am positivly surprised that you
remembering this short hello after this long goodbye ;).
I am very proud to be part of Wikimedia Serbia and will do my best to
support this Chapter with my engagement and my ideas.
I hope we will meet all in Gdansk.

Best

Juliana