[Foundation-l] Chief of Office of Wikimedia Serbia

Filip Maljkovic dungodung at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:33:02 UTC 2010

It is my pleasure to introduce our new member and Chief of Office of
Wikimedia Serbia, Juliana Da Costa José.

Juliana is one of the organizers of Wikimania in Gdansk. She lives in
Berlin, and if things go according to plan, she will move to Belgrade.
She doesn't know Serbian (although she knows English, German and
Hungarian), but she will learn it.

Juliana's first and most important task will be fundraising. She will
start with her job after Wikimania, around the middle of July. She
already has the draft of the plan, but she will focus on it once she's
done with Wikimania.

It is important to note that she became the Chief of Office without
salary and that her move to Belgrade depends on successful fundraising.

Along with Miloš Rančić as Secretary-General, she is now a part of the
Wikimedia Serbia Secretariat.

Cheers,
Filip