[Foundation-l] hiding interlanguage links by default is a Bad Idea, part 2

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:35:33 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Using words like "pellucid" I am afraid that the average Brit or Yank will
have to look up what you are trying to say, let alone most people for whom
English is a second or third language.

If you are not able / willing to understand what my message to you was, I am
happy to clear things up for you off list.
Thanks,
      GerardM