[Foundation-l] Community, collaboration, and cognitive biases

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 23:28:10 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:

<a long, thoughtful, and really important post>

> 7) Further experimentation with tools like IdeaTorrent for large-scale
> brainstorming and ranking purposes (we have a prototype running at
> http://prototype.wikimedia.org/en-idea/ideatorrent/ ).

I was super excited to see this go up the other day. Can we move it
to, say, strategywiki to try out? Any thoughts on scope? Not having
used this much I don't know if you'd want separate torrents by broad
topic (ideas for the wikimedia foundation, ideas for mediawiki, ideas
for the projects, ideas for outreach) or one big one that could be
sorted by topic.

-- phoebe